Sunday, May 11, 2014

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecgPSLXvslw

My social experiments are now up on the YouTubes. You may check it out, I will allow you.
*Warning the following video might change your view of me. It might make you uncomfortable and or influence your kids in the wrong way. All people at the time of filming did not know they were being filmed and no one was given any money to provide me with a higher attractiveness ratings* * You have been warned, and do not expect too much they were just fun little quirky experiments*
I did this because I like making people laugh and I like breaking the daily routine of my life. I also like to push the limits of society because I for one do not like being with held in the boundaries that others decide for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment