Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello fellow internet user
I am here
1 IB Test to go
Spanish that is
I probably won't do very well
Spanish isn't really my thing
I am feeling pretty good right now
I feel really tired haha
I am pretty exhausted at this point and haven't had a good night sleep in very long
But I feel pretty good :)
The assembly today was fun
I didn't really like the pitch
I think something I could improve upon was a bigger presentation
Instead of a big sweaty happy man yelling euphoric phrases into the air I could have made a poster to attract people
Also I don't think the adults enjoyed my project
Some of my peers did
However the general feedback was pretty negative for me and that's just an obstacle I had to face
It's something I have gotten over and I know that I can't impress everyone and I'm very alright with that
I only care about my own current state of being, which ultimately is the most important
So that's my pitch about the pitch
I have a chemistry paper to write
and an IO to do
plus a government presentation
and a Spanish article
Soooooooo much to do
but I'll take it one step at a time plus school is almost over anyway
I'm excited for junior year
If I make I'm still alive by then, which hopefully I am.
Alright I'll see y'all next time!

4 comments:

  1. you just said you were excited for junior year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as they say, good things come in small packages. Sometimes those packages are wrapped in duct tape and impossible to open save by breaking a few nails in the process. Sometimes the only thing that can keep you with cool demeanor is to be happy knowing that you can find happiness after the adversity, no matter how hard.

    ReplyDelete